1) No reservation required; walk in basis.
2) E-ticket rate inclusive 6%GST.
3) E-ticket is applicable during Weekdays, Weekends, School Holidays, and Public Holidays.
4) Children classified height 90cm and below 12 years old, proof of age are required by present the Identification Card.
5) Senior Citizen classified 55 years old and above, proof of age are required by present the Identification Card.
6) No refund is permitted once E-ticket is purchased.
7) No refund for unused E-ticket.
8) No replacements will be given for expired E-ticket.
9) Present printed E-ticket upon arrival.
10) Multiple E-tickets can be purchased and redeemed.
11) Each E-ticket is valid for 3 months from the date of purchase, unless stated otherwise.
12) Operation Hours:
Monday – Friday : 10.00am-7.00pm
Weekends, School & Public Holidays : 9.00am – 9.00pm
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This E-ticket and booking confirmation must be PRINTED and presented together with a valid form of identification (e.g. NRIC, Passport) for check-in.
2. The Main traveller must be present on the date of visit to redeem the ticket at the ticketing counter with his/her identification.
3. The name entered in this e-ticket must match the name in the form of identification.
4. This E-ticket is valid for single redemption and entry only – all tickets purchased must be redeemed at any one time; no partial redemptions are allowed.
5. This E-ticket is to be used only on the day of visit stated above.
6. There is no cancellation or refund of E-ticket upon confirmation of purchase.
7. For any unused tickets, no further re-validation or refund will be allowed.
8. This E-ticket is non-exchangeable for cash or any other items.
9. Email address must be correctly furnished. By purchasing, you agree to accept email as a means of communication and delivery of E-tickets and confirmation of booking.
10. Magic Art Museum will not be held responsible for the loss or misplacement of this E-ticket under any circumstances.
11. This E-ticket is void if altered in any form or manner – a duplicate E-ticket with the same sequential number will not be honored.
12. E-tickets may not be used for touting purposes.
13. Tax invoice(s) will be issued to you by email.
14. Magic Art Museum reserves the rights to amend these terms and conditions.